- FormatCD, Digital
- StyleGoth Rock
Buy complete album
- 1E au te hoe mataiTikahiri - 3:59
- 2Save me my loveTikahiri - 5:34
- 3Kaito no TetamanuTikahiri - 3:07
- 4GirlTikahiri - 5:15
- 5Lala (never satisfied)Tikahiri - 3:35
- 6I want youTikahiri - 3:38
- 7Dying from insideTikahiri - 4:45
- 8Parahata mau aTikahiri - 4:08
- 9Toku mehamehaTikahiri - 3:31
- 10Tiaturi vauTikahiri - 4:46
- 11With me or anotherTikahiri - 3:51
- 12Dark eyesTikahiri - 7:38
- 13I want you (remix)Tikahiri (Hanin Elias / Chaotik Ramses – Rmx) - 3:10
All tracks written and produced by
Aroma Salmon except tracks 04-07&12 by Mano Salmon
& track 06 by Aroma Salmon, Chaotik Ramses and Hanin Elias
Recorded & Mastered by
Jean-Luc Casula at Studio AMSP
Nicolas Perez & Cyrill JustC
Guitar / Vocals : Aroma Salmon
Bass / Vocals : Mano Salmon
Cello / Keyboards : Simon Pillard
Drums : Stéphane Rossoni
Once upon a time…the “Mokorea” lived in our world, and the most powerful was Tetamanu. Half men, half demons, no one knows, the “Mokorea” used to live in the underworld of Hawaiki-Nui, and Fakarava was that world centre.
They were warriors (“Kaito”) and they used their long and sharp nails to harpoon their animal or human preys. Their hair was as thick as coconut fibre and could be as long as 3.50 metres. Their strong bodies were entirely covered with hairs.
In order to reach the men’s world, the “Mokorea went through “Komiri” or “Koko”, which were water holes in the reef, the lagoon or the land that communicated with the ocean and Hawaiki’s world.
The old time stories tell that the “Mokorea” had a long tail, strong enough to create openings (ocean pass) in the lagoons of atolls, in the middle of the South Pacific Ocean. The very first which took place in Tuamotu islands, in the south-east of Fakarava, was made by a Mokorea that lives under the reef and is called Tetamanu.
Tikahiri calls it the Kaito no Tetamanu because it is the strongest of all.
Kaito no Tetamanu is about that story…