- StyleSoft Rock
Buy complete album
- 1Octave WarSophie Moleta – 4:16
- 2Stay GoldSophie Moleta – 5:43
- 3ChapelleSophie Moleta – 4:42
- 410x2Sophie Moleta – 3:51
- 5DiveSophie Moleta – 7:02
- 6LewesSophie Moleta – 3:59
- 7ApollinaireSophie Moleta – 5:51
- 8GenèveSophie Moleta – 1:52
- 9Fresh RainSophie Moleta – 5:31
- 10AniccaSophie Moleta – 5:34
- 11God And FireSophie Moleta – 8:09
SOPHIE MOLETA production all the way, vocals, piano on 2,3,4,9,10, DX7 on 1,2,5,7,1 hammond organ on 2, glockenspiel on 8, guitar on 6.
BARNABY O’RORKE cello on 4, vocals on 10.
DOMINIQUE DEPRET electric guitar on 3,11.
BORIS DECLERCK electric bass on 3,11.
KATE tabla on 2.
REALWORLD studios, Box, Wiltshire, England, except track 1 recorded at TAKLAB MkII (Paris)
Tracks 4,5,7,8, 9,10 produced by Hector ZAZOU
Tracks 2,3,6,11 produced by Joe LEACH
All tracks engineered by Edel GRIFFITH
Except track 1 enginereed by Alexis MAURI
All tracks published by BMG PUBLISHING FRANCE
Raphaël JONIN at DYAM MUSIC (Paris)
Alexis MAURI at TAKLAB MkII (Paris)
Frédérique LAJOIX (cover) and SIBILA (booklet)
Recorded in England in the famous Realworld studios (Peter Gabriel) during the summer of 1999, DIVE has a bewitching musical beauty and seems out of time. The lyrics tell about war and power stories “Octave War”, of monarchs “Stay Gold”, of God “Chapelle”, “God and Fire”, of ocean depths “Dive”, the title in which the voice is the most evident…and snatches of poems “Apollinaire”. The arrangements are made with pure classical piano music mixed with synthetic sounds from trip-hop. The sound of a cathedral in the moor…