- GenreAmbient · Electronic · Experimental · Modern Classical
Emanuele Errante is an Experimental-Ambient, Modern-Classic, Electronic music producer base in Naples, Italy. After several experiences in local bands, he started his solo carreer in 2006, after a 2-years experience in the net-audio scene.
His music is a very evocative and cinematic; the use of electronics is well dosed to allow a natural perception of his works. He ranges from minimalism to lush introspective textures. He collaborated with several artists and shared the stage with the main expérimental, ambient music global stars.
- Migrations (Apegenine, Canada, 2006)
- Humus (Somnia, USA, 2008)
- Time Elapsing Handheld (Karaoke Kalk, Germany, 2011)
- Dakota Suite | Emanuele Errante – The North Green Down (Lidar, Holland, 2011 – Repressed on vinyl by Karaoke Kalk, Germany, 2015)
- Herion – Out and About (Hypnos, USA, 2010)
- ELEM – ELEM EP (Elastica, Italy, 2015)
- ELEM – Godere Operaio (release due in 2017)
- Dakota Suite, Dag Rosenqvist, Emanuele Errante & Machinefabriek – The Indestructibility of the Already Felled (Karaoke Kalk, Germany, release due in January 2017)
Upcoming eventscoming soon…